Some kawaii stuff:
Here are some of the most common cashback websites – along with what they offer for referring a friend.
- Ebates – Probably the most popular cashback portal, Ebates offers $5-15 for you and $10 for your friend after making a $25+ purchase through the portal.
- Be Frugal – Be Frugal has the highest bounty for referring a friend offering $15 for you and $10 for your friend after making a $25+ purchase through the portal.
- TopCashback – Another great cashback portal, TopCashback offers $10 for you when a friend joins and earns $10 in cash back.
- GivingAssistant – Personally, I really like Giving Assistant because they provide a meal to a US citizen ever time you make a purchase through one of their links! Plus, they offer $5 for you and $5 for your friend after making a $25+ purchase through the portal.
- ExtraBux – A great site to get your friends to use on a regular basis, although a bit of an older looking site, ExtraBux offers $5 + 5% of friend’s earnings for life! Your friend also receives $5 after making a qualified purchase through the site.
- Mr Rebates – Although not offering a direct sign-up bonus, Mr Rebates offers excellent cashback rates and gives you 20% of your friend’s earnings for life – in addition to providing a $5 sign up bonus for your friend.
- Ibotta – Ibotta is an awesome coupon app that allows you to get cash back for your regular purchases in the store – such as $0.50 for buying bread or a $1.00 for trying a new brand of chips. Savings build up fast and you also earn $5 for every referral while giving your friend $10 when they join through your link. To receive both bonuses, it is essential that you install the app through a referral link (I would love it if you use mine here to start).
- GetPiggy – A cashback app, you can earn $5-25 for referring a friend who installs the app and spends $25 on purchases. Your friend also receives $15 for joining.
- Split.co – Split is an awesome app that allows you to split commissions between you and your friends everytime you recommend a product to them. I’ve written about Split here before, where you can earn $2 for referring a friend and $5 just for signing up.
- Checkout51 – An app that allows you to make money by simply scanning your receipt after every shopping trip. A simple app that can easily add a few dollars into your - bank account – they offer a $0.50 referral bonus when a friend downloads the app.
- ShopKick: Earn money by visiting stores, scanning barcodes, and making purchases. Refer a friend and you both earn 250 kicks worth $2.50 toward gift cards.